In this Valentines day, your better half deserves a treat and these banana pancakes and cocoa healthy can be a surprise perfect for a snack or even dessert!
Valentines day has arrived and with it I bring you a recipe that will sweeten this day so romantic:banana pancakes and cocoa. Take advantage of to savor unique moments with the person they love most and prepare some pancakes in the shape of a heart with just a few ingredients and all of them healthy. Now see:
BANANA PANCAKES AND COCOA HEALTHY
– Ingredients –
- 4 tablespoons of oat flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa slim powder
- 1 banana
- A desert spoon of Olive oil or coconut oil
– Mode of preparation –
- Grind all the ingredients except for the olive oil/coconut oil to form a homogeneous mass
- Put the olive oil/coconut oil in a nonstick pan and heat on medium-low heat
- With the aid of a mold in the shape of a heart, place the dough desnutro of the mold and in the frying pan
- Let cook on one side and the other
- Ready to serve
- As topping I used strawberries and nuggets of cocoa, you can use other toppings to your liking.
WHERE TO GET THE MOLD FOR THE HEART?
The pattern I used is available on the website of the Brand or to large surfaces in the area of kitchen appliances.
I hope you enjoyed more the recipe and to celebrate a happy Valentines day with the person they love most.