You take undercut cuts but do not want to dare, here is the alternative “reversible” Ruby Rose model. To be copied quickly in a few steps!
They make you crazy undercut cuts them but do not have the courage to dare? Try copying the rock & chic hairstyle of Ruby Rose, model and presenter of MTV Australia. You will only lacquer, clothespins and a modeling paste. Ready?
- Dry your hair as you would do naturally and decide which side to make your fake shaving, from the other side you’re going to make a large sprig.
- On the side of the fake shaving get a lock coarse hair, starting from the temple, and further break it into three ciocchette.
- Apply the modeling paste on each individual strand to make it more body and to make it last longer hairstyle.
- Now twists on itself, tight squeeze, as if you were creating a dread and brings every strand into the neck and the fdove fasten with hairpins (trying to create three horizontal and parallel lines).
- To hide the final fixing point cotona slightly a lock on top of the head and let it fall down as if to create a ridge.
- Then collect all the hair into a low ponytail and hairspray all.