The faithful know: Let’s have it here. It unpacks the looks, it unpacks the trends, but above all it unpacks the shoes: pumps, ballerinas, boots, boots, boots, heels, flat…Well all except for laymen.
And Yes: we’re not all fell into the cauldron of the God of fashion being small and especially in that of the fellow supposed to teach how us to choose a suitable pair.
And Yes: the shoes are like the rest, don’t insist you to want to go in the 38 because “it’s cute,” so do you a good 41… It didn’t work in Cinderella for the wicked stepsisters and the Slipper of glass slipper, it will no more work for you.
To start: get to know your foot.
No need to give him a bath in the effervescent salts and him making eyes: this will have as much effect on him than the “16” heavily offered by the sticky bar pillar got on you last Saturday. He became not a talker as long.
First locate the morphology of your tootsies: short, long, round, flat, with an important instep… And ladies, ladies, no cheating: also look for small defects that could get worse in a non-adapted pair, as for example the Bunion that you refuse to hear.
Every foot is different: all shoes are not for you. Shoes are most often created based on standards, to stick to the greatest number. Who says ‘greatest number’ doesn’t necessarily mean ‘you ‘.
Also be aware that we have every two different feet: the body is never perfectly symmetrical. It is therefore likely that you have a slightly louder than the other foot for example. That is why it is advisable to try two feet for each purchase.
Finally, measure your foot. Each shoe will be a great help at this stage: the foot must be flat on the pedimeter ideally the heel against a wall. Use the big toe. Always round up to the millimeter higher.
Go to the purchase itself:
- Avoid shoesesques good morning purchases. Surely you are perfectly dolled up, but your feet may swell slightly during the day. The ideal is to opt for a fitting in the middle or end of day.
- We try TWO feet! Why? To have a good balance and see that you’re comfortable on both sides…
- Identify potential points of friction: If the shoe hurts you already after 2 minutes in the store, do not insist. Not too big, not too small in which case the friction will arrive quickly.Feel free to multiply back and forth in the shop and try a size above and one below to see the difference. What is your foot slides? Did you type the end with every step? Is the foot well maintained?
- ‘you’ll get used to it’: Beware of this sentence. It is true that it takes a few ports for the shoe to ease. But if the length is not suitable, it will not change. It can slightly widen and the sole adapt to your foot, but that’s all. This is the shoe that adapts to the foot and not the reverse!
- And especially: opt for a pair that fits your body shape: If your feet are round, avoid the pump end ultra-heels stilettos-sharp tip.
And how I choose them my high heels?
Ah… here go us.
The purchase of a pair of heels is an art. We dream all of our pair of Princess…
There are several categories of buyers, including those who buy their heels just for the look: they don’t wear them ever because choice: too high, too unstable, too small, too big… It is a choice, but level utility, you pass.
Beginners will prefer a reasonable stub and wait to jump into a pair of pumps, perched on 12 cm… And Yes: walking in high heels can be learned ! No worries then about which foam 10 years their Converse: everything can change.
The perfect heel height-for the body at least-would be around 4 cm. The key is whether you are above all comfortable, be it in the dish on a 10 cm heel. For high heels, I recommend all similarly don’t wear them when your back and forth are really limited: an evening where you are sitting most of the time is ideal.
For the shape of the heel, it’s like the height: you see where your comfort. Stilettos are certainly attractive, but if they offer you the approach of a trucker, let fall. Each thing in its time…
Each pair of heels has a particular arch: find one that suits you. It must follow the natural arch of your foot (do not forget your arch).
You feel if the pair is made for you: your foot will not slide forward with each step, your foot will naturally arise without wavering, your approach will be provided and you will quickly find your balance and stability.
A Council still: is best to alternate between heels and heels dishes: your feet will be so laid to rest, and not only. Indeed, the port of heels also affects joints, back, the position of the pelvis etc… The trick is to ship a pair of ballerinas: by car, for the return of evening…
A small test? Crouch down and straighten up.Test successful? You can draw the CB!
Finally, be aware that a good Shoemaker can slightly rectify errors in your purchase: a ½ to 1 cm and less on the heel without breaking the arch, a setting in the shape of the shoe or even laying of a demi-semelle to compensate for a slightly oversized shoe.
And finally, the basic to have!
Even if you’re not a big buyer of shoes, each woman must have some basic essential-acquired over several years if you wish:
- The Ballerina: timeless, practical, comfortable, she follows all the outfits. A touch of whimsy, a touch of elegance and she will do as well with jeans as with a little black dress.
- Pump: if like me your foot does well in a stiletto, opt for a version with flange ankle. The heel height depends on your tastes. For a beautiful femininity opt for between 5 and 7 cm heel. Opt for the black that goes with everything, summer and winter.
- The boot: she is perfect to dress up the leg with a dress, a skirt or shorts. To avoid mistakes, bet on a cavalier boot, both classic and timeless.
- The bootor the boots : flat, small heel or high heel, that’s for you to see. This will probably pair you wear most often.
- The sandal: flat or heel for the summer: white, black or silver, it will follow all the outfits and no style is not.
- The tennis: canvas or leather, but it will be THE pair of casual and comfortable that you will love to wear for your shopping sprees!
Always opt for a pair that will follow as many outfits. If you don’t you dress that Brown, forget them boots grey. The key is to choose easy to wear colors: Brown, natural, black, grey or even White leather.
Impossible to tell me now that you do not know how to choose your pair of shoes or heels!
PINK SLUTTY BIMBO
Guide: How To Find The Perfect Boyfriend Jeans
Jennifer Nicole Lee puts her pins on parade in tiny green …
25 best Kina Tavarozi images on Pinterest
How to Find the Perfect Little Black Dress for You
http://sing-electric.blogspot.com #women #girls #boobs # …
Curvy Fashion Find: Plus Size Metallic Dress
Sexy Young Woman In Leggings. Isolated On White Stock …
Girls in jeans | tight jeans | Pinterest
Womens Summer Waffle Bath Robe 100% Cotton Ladies …
181 best Crossed Legs goodness images on Pinterest
Classic summer preppy ~ fashion over 40
Lady Sonia in Black Stockings
What Color To Wear With Black Dress Pantyhose …
Black Slip On Casual Wide Shoe – Cinderella Shoes
Wide Fit Navy Comfortable Loafers – Cinderella Shoes
Mac Dream Skinny Jeans
355 best Cocktail & club dresses ️ images on Pinterest …
Kenya Moore shows off her stunning bikini body in Rio de …
337 best Stockings & Suspenders, Hold Ups, Lingerie …