No doubt the flashlight is a companion indispensable for any member of the State security forces and bodies or for any private security worker.
In this post elaineqho will tell you which factors define a tactical flashlight and steps you need to follow.
To assess a tactical flashlight, we must take into account:
- Itspower. The power of a flashlight is defined by the same lumens. Thus we find tactical lights of high power (more than 220 lumens), medium (between 80 and 220 lumens) and low (less than 80 lumens).
- Itsresistance. Greater resistance to our flashlight will support better shocks and impacts. It is defined by the material with which it is made.Some of the most resistant materials are aluminum or steel reinforcements.
- Itsweight. A tactical flashlight must not be excessively heavy because it is an object that we tend to take over, of a weight not exceeding 200 g.
- Itssize. The dimensions of a tactical flashlight must be practices, to facilitate its transport.
- Itsuseful life. Usually come determined by energy feed use (batteries or battery) and by its light. In the market we often find led or Xenon headlights. In our opinion, it is always preferable to be led, since it has a much higher lifetime and they work very well as lights strobe (intermittent).
- OtherThey tend to be the above variables, it is important to take into account aspects such as the flashlight’s reach or laterality.
Once rinses these factors, you should analyze the situations in which we think that we are going to use the tactical flashlight and how these factors influence on them. For example, if you are going to use it working in civilian clothes will be important that the size is small, if you need to move fast make sure you do not have an excessive weight, etc.
Taking these factors clear, we will know which requirements must have the lamp that we need. And remember, flashlight is a fundamental defense item, such as a vest, some good gloves or a good pair of tactical boots. If we work in night shift the flashlight will be an essential tool, but also if we work day since it is possible that we have to inspect dark rooms or places with difficult access where we can keep us well if we want to examine them. If despite these tips you are not very clear why flashlight decide, we recommend our flashlight SHOKE XPG 300 lumens led, a highly functional option which is very well adapted to many situations.
In any case, remember that if you need advice when choosing a tactical flashlight, do not hesitate to ask in our shop on the calle Juan de Urbieta, 22, Madrid will be happy to help you.
PD35 TAC Tactical Edition Flashlight
Laix B007.2 Self Defense Tactical Pen EDC Tool W/ Tungsten …
Tactical Self-Defense Pen
Surefire L1 LumaMax Torch, Surefire army torch
Tactical 25 mm / 30 mm Scope Mount – Black
SXP Shadow Defender
WOSAWE BST-017 Cross Country Motorcycle Protection Hard …
Wolf Eyes NiteHunter LED Hunting Torch Photos
Lancer Tactical Strike Plate Carrier Vest
Basket-Weave Duty Belt COMBO With Silver Snaps And Buckle
Buy Tactical Durable Canvas Belt with Metal Buckle …
EDCGEAR Tactical Webbing Hook Belt Hanging Buckle …
Setting Up a Go-To AR15
SKMEI 1321 Men’s Bluetooth Smart Watch, Waterproof Digital …
Cheap King Kong Tactical Knee and Elbow Pads Set
SureFire 2211 WristLight Review
Clicking Counter Ring
Military Grade Tactical Flashlight LED 5000 Lumens 2000x …
SupFire C2 3W 260 LM CREE Q5 IP67 Waterproof Tactical …
8 in 1 Multifunctional Tactical Patrol Duty Belt Swat …